- Terms of Agreement : Liability Waiver and Media Release
Terms of Agreement : Liability Waiver and Media Release
NOTICE OF REQUIRED Liability Waiver and Media Release
All festival participants must sign a liability waiver and media release form prior to participating in an event. The form will be provided at the start of each event. An example of the waiver and release language is shown below.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOX TO ACKNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT TO WAIVE LIABILITY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN A FESTIVAL EVENT.
Alpine Watershed Group, Inc. - Liability Release Form
The Alpine Aspen Festival is coordinated by Alpine Watershed Group, Inc. The Alpine Aspen Festival offers participants the opportunity to experience the natural beauty of Alpine County, California in a variety of ways. These activities emphasize the use of all senses to experience nature in its untamed state. Consequently, there are certain inherent risks associated with these events, which include, but are not limited to: extreme cold/heat, precipitation, lightning, insects, animals, rocky/steep/slippery trails, bodies of water, fire/burns, allergies, altitude sickness, dehydration, sunburn, breathing difficulty.
As a participant in an Alpine Aspen Festival event, I hereby:
1. Acknowledge that I have read the above statement and voluntarily sign this document.
2. Participate in Alpine Aspen Festival activities at my own risk.
3. Release Alpine Watershed Group, Inc. its directors, officers, and volunteers (collectively “Releasees”) from all liability to me for any loss or damage to property or injury or death to person, whether caused by Releasees or otherwise.
4. Agree not to sue Releasees for any loss, damage, injury or death incurred as a result of my participation in an Alpine Aspen Festival event or program.
5. Assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury or property damage due to the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
6. Intend this document to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of California.
7. Release and allow Alpine Watershed Group, Inc. to take photographs of me at events, which may be used in Alpine Watershed Group, Inc. publications or publicity.